Sunday, May 4, 2014

An Update

Reading back over this little blog, I'm a little nostalgic about how introspective and serious I was in learning about myself.  I'm definitely not nostalgic about how much I hated my old job, though!  I like helping people, and if anything about my short career thus far is useful, or if you want more details on my job search, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to update the ol' blog with more of my musings on the accounting world, and maybe you'll find them slightly more interesting coming from my new perspective as a public accounting alumnus.

In that spirit of nostalgia and working on myself, I'll be posting a bit more for my own sake as well; I really enjoy the challenge of organizing and recording my thoughts and theories, and, looking back, I'm actually a bit impressed with the maturity of the ideas I recorded here.

I'll start off this latest blogging kick with a post about the new role and how I landed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment